Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Hulbert Taft, Jr. Library
In your assigned group, you will produce a news report in the form of a podcast on one the Civil War events listed on your Google Doc assignment sheet.
- Maximum 5 minutes in length
- Summary and analysis of the event, including perspectives of both the North and the South.
Minimum source requirements:
- 1 Reference Source
- 1 Secondary Source (Book/eBook or journal article)
- 3 Primary Sources
Due by the start of class on the last day of the remote period.
Everything you need to know about creating your podcast is here!
PODCASTING WITH GARAGEBAND
NoodleTools General Tips
To choose the correct template for your citation, answer the following questions:
1. Where did you find your source?
- Most likely it will be one of these:
2. What is your source?
- Most likely, it will be one of these:
- Reference Source
- Web Page