Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Taft School Logo Taft School Wordmark NEWSPAPERS USEFUL LINKS Taft Google Drive
Taft Calendar
Connecticut Libraries
HOW DO I? Request an Item the Library Doesn't Own
Add a Network Printer
Access Digital Newspapers (NY Times, Wall St. Journal, Waterbury Republican American)
Access the Papyrus
Download Audiobooks/eBooks
Find and Evaluate Websites
Find Primary Sources
Use Noodletools

The Hulbert Taft, Jr. Library

How Do I?: Add a Public Printer to Your Device

Mobility Print is a network print service that enables students and guests to set up Taft Network public printers on their own devices (laptop, smartphone, and tablet) and print to them just like a regular local printer.  It is a little more involved to set up, however, it enables you to print directly from any app that supports printing. Click here for MOBILITY PRINT instructions.

You may also use Web Print, a network print service that enables printing from a laptop without the need to install print drivers. It is an easy way to print Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and PDF documents. Click here for WEB PRINT instructions. 

We provide the printers below for your convenience, however, we strongly encourage you to work with files digitally and print only when absolutely necessary. If you have a need to print we ask that you refrain from printing large jobs as you will be consuming valuable printer resources making the printer unavailable for others to use. Please see printing tips for tactics to assure environmental responsibility in printing practices. Thank you for your cooperation and courteousness. Think Green!

For more information and/or technology assistance, go to the Taft IT page.


 Printer  Location
 AH-COPY-ROOM-PRINTER  Arts and Humanities Center, Room A020 (Copy Room)
 CPT-FACULTY-ROOM-PRINTER  Charles Phelps Taft Hall, Faculty Room
 LIBRARY-MAIN-PRINTER  Hulbert Taft Jr. Library, Main Floor
 MORTARA-HALLWAY-PRINTER  Mortara Family Academic Wing, Hallway (next to dining hall)
 WU-118-PRINTER  Lady Ivy Kwok Wu Science and Mathematics Center, Room Wu 118
 WU-1ST-STUDYAREA-PRINTER  Lady Ivy Kwok Wu Science and Mathematics Center, 1st Floor Study Area
 WU-2ND-STUDYAREA-PRINTER  Lady Ivy Kwok Wu Science and Mathematics Center, 2nd Floor Study Area
 WU-3RD-STUDYAREA-PRINTER  Lady Ivy Kwok Wu Science and Mathematics Center, 3rd Floor Study Area