Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Hulbert Taft, Jr. Library
Click on the heading link for more information on each title.
General books that crossover various groups
- An African American and Latinx history of the United States /Paul Ortiz. E184 .S75 O79 2018
- Double victory: multicultural history of America in World War II / Ronald Takaki. D769 .T42 2 copies
- The homefront: America during World War II / Mark Jonathan Harris, Franklin D. Mitchell, and Steven J. Schechter. E806 H64 1984 PS
- Major problems in American history, 1920-1945 / Ed. by Colin Gordon. E784 .M315 2011 PS
- Major problems in the history of American workers / Ed. by Eileen Boris and Nelson Lichtenstein. HD8066 .M34 2003 PS
- Major problems in the history of World War II / Ed. by Mark Stoler and Melanie S. Gustafson. D743 .M246 2003 PS
- People's history of World War II / Ed. by Marc Favreau. D811 .A2 P46 2011 PS
- Voices of World War II: contemporary accounts of daily life / Priscilla Mary Roberts. D811.A2 V587 2012
- Wartime America: The World War II home front / John W. Jeffries. D769 .J44 2018