RhinoCat is the Library's automated catalog of books, ebooks, DVDs, and other library materials. Many books and reference sources, print and electronic, contain primary sources.
- To find writings, speeches, and more by a person related to your topic
- Do an Author search using your person's name to find books, letters, diaries, memoirs, autobiographies written by that person.
- Do a Keyword search of your person's name to identify writings, interviews, speeches in anthologies and collections.
- To find documents relating to your topic
- Copy and paste the following exact word string into the basic keyword search box:
- su,wrdl: sources or su,wrdl: diaries or su,wrdl: personal narratives and kw,wrdl: xxxxx
- Substitute your topic or topic phrase for xxxxx
- Additional terms useful for locating primary sources are: correspondence, interviews, speeches, and statistics.